Wondering what are the best tires for your Mercedes-Benz? The best tires worth your money?
Having a Mercedez Benz luxury car means you know how to take the best care of your vehicle. From scheduled maintenance, you have to make sure it look gorgeous in your driveway.
So, when the time comes to replace your tires, you have to determine the best buy for the price instead of depending on cost alone.
Tire performance under wet and dry conditions should be considered when purchasing tires.
Here are the parts of the tires that should be checked:
- Thread plays a vital role in keeping you safe while you drive. Thread, being the most known tire feature, are comprised of sturdy rubber or composite materials that are divided by grooves. It allows water to siphon off for maximum traction, thus playing a vital role in keeping you protected while driving.
- The sidewall of a radial tire is reinforced in multiple layers as these provide strength while maintaining flexibility to the tires.
- The bead is the inner circle of a tire, where the sidewall ends and comes into contact with the rim, blocks air from leaking out.
Signs You Need New Tires
- Threads are going thin. You will hear screeching sounds when you make tire turns.
- When you see cracks in the rubber of your tires, it is a telltale sign that you're ready for some new tires. It can be a result of constant stretching when you drive.